Many millions of people spend their nights with restless sleep or even sleepless. In the morning, they wake up exhausted, struggle to get out of bed and are tired and listless during the day.
Conventional sleeping pills often have side effects and are therefore unsuitable as a permanent solution.
Nature, on the other hand, has many well-tolerated and natural sleep-inducing remedies.
In BWG Health, we have combined many, balanced them with vitamins and minerals, and packed them into vegan capsules.
Through our OTS technology, the natural active ingredients are encased in a membrane shell of a phospholipid bilayer, protecting them from degradation by saliva or stomach acid. Thus, we achieve a significantly higher bioavailability compared to conventional supplements. In addition, amber glass bottles protect the sensitive ingredients from the effects of light.
More about OTS Technology
Unique active ingredient complex: Natural active ingredients from African black bean, lemon balm leaves, valerian root, hop flowers, ashwaganda, lavender flowers, saffron and sage leaves combined with tryptophan, melatonin, black pepper, B vitamins and omega 3.
The unique combination of high quality natural active ingredients distinguishes BWG Health Sleep Caspules from other products.
- Omega-3 fatty acids have a protective effect on blood vessels and nerves
- Griffonia Simplifica Seed Powder/African Black Bean: The seeds of the plant are used as an herbal supplement because of their 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) content. 5-Hydroxytryptophan is an important building block for the human body to form the neurotransmitter serotonin.
- Lemon balm has a calming and antispasmodic effect
- Valerian root contains sesquiterpenes. This has a sleep-inducing and sedative effect
- Hops has a sleep-inducing and sedative effect
- L-tryptophan has a sedative effect
- Melatonin helps to shorten the time it takes to fall asleep
- Melatonin helps alleviate the subjective sensation of jet lag
- Ashwaghanda also called sleep berry, is one of the most widely used medicines in Ayurvedic medicine and are sometimes used for insomnia
- Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) supports the functions of the nervous system
- Lavender flowers have a calming property. The medicinal plant is used to alleviate complaints such as inner restlessness, nervous exhaustion, insomnia, migraine as well as nervous gastrointestinal and bilious complaints.
- It is scientifically confirmed that piperine promotes the absorption of other nutrients and increases their bioavailability. Likewise, piperine has antioxidant, expectorant, anti-inflammatory, antifungal and antimicrobial properties.
- Saffron has long been used in traditional medicine. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to make health claims.
- Thiamine contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal function of the nervous system
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal immune system function
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Vitamin B12 supports the performance of the brain.
- Vitamin B12 is important for folic acid metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 is important for cell formation and cell structure
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the formation of red blood cells
- Vitamin B12 is involved in all growth processes
- Without additives of animal origin, 100% vegan
- Manufactured: Made in Germany – produced with care in Germany
Recommendation: Take 2 capsules daily with sufficient water. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Ingredients: OMEGA 3, Griffonia Simplifica seed powder (98% 5HTO), Melissa leaves ground, Valerian root ground, Hop flowers ground, L-tryptophan, Melatonin, Ashwaganda extract, Nictic acid amide Niacin, MCT powder, Ground Lavender Flowers, Ground Pepper Black, Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Hydrochloride, Flaxseed Flour, Ground Saffron, Ground Sage Leaves, Coating Agent (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)
Warnings: Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy Lifestyle.
|Shipping weight:||0,20 kg|
|Item weight:||0,12 kg|
There are no reviews yet.