Omega - 3 from algae oil
the vegetable alternative to omega 3 products from fish oil. 100% vegan.
Omega 3 is involved in a variety of vital processes in the body. Thus, it contributes to mental and cognitive development and a healthy nervous system. It is also important for a functioning immune system.
The high levels of DHA and EPA contained in BWG Health Omega - 3 ensure an optimal supply of these vital fatty acids.
Per daily dose contain:
DHA and EPA rich oil from the microalgae Schizochytrium sp. 1500mg.
Of which omega-3 fatty acids 1032mg
Of which DPA 270mg
Of which EPA 12mg
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) are essential polyunsaturated fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acid DPA (docosahexaenoic acid).
- DHA contributes to normal brain, nerve and vision development; therefore, it is important for pregnant and lactating women to ensure regular and adequate DHA intake.
- Cognitive function in seniors: DHA is a building block of the brain and is involved in the transmission of messages between nerves.
- Cognitive Function in Seniors: DHA may help maintain memory and recall in the elderly.
- Alpha-linolenic acid (omega 3) contributes to mental and cognitive development.
- Alpha-linolenic acid supports a healthy nervous system.
- Long-chain omega-3 fatty acids participate in mental development and brain development.
- Omega -3 rich, long-chain fatty acids are important for a functional immune system.
- Omega-3 fatty acids have a protective effect on blood vessels and nerves.
- Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids for concentration and attention.
- Our algae capsules are free of magnesium stearate, dyes, flavors and gelatin.
- And of course GMO-free, lactose-free & gluten-free.
- We have protected our high quality ingredients by using amber glass bottles.
- Manufacture: Made with care in Germany under high quality standards in strictly controlled facilities.
- Without additives of animal origin.
Since this is seaweed grown in salt water, you may notice a slight smell and taste of the sea. This is normal because we do not use artificial additives or flavors.
Our Omega capsules made from algae oil are more sustainable than fish oil capsules because the fish stocks and therefore the delicate ecosystem are protected.
Directions for use
Directions: Take 3 capsules per day with sufficient water. The recommended daily intake
Ingredients: DHA- and EPA-rich oil from the microalgae Schizochytrium sp., sunflower oil, antioxidants (ascorbyl palmitate, extracts containing strong tocopherols, extract of rosemary), gelling agent (hydroxypropyl starch), humectant (glycerin), gelling agent (carrageenan), water.
Note: Primary ingredient algae oil is from EU. Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store out of reach of small children. Store in a cool, dry and dark place.
|Shipping weight:||0,20 kg|
|Item weight:||0,12 kg|
There are no reviews yet.