BWG Health Menopause
During menopause, the hormonal balance changes and adjusts. For the majority of women, the menopause is accompanied by a variety of inconveniences.
In order to support the hormonal balance during this time and to alleviate the discomfort, there are herbal remedies. These have been used for a long time during menopause.
- Red clover extract,
- primrose extract,
- St. John's wort extract,
- Hops extract,
- Simisifuga extract
- and vitamins B6 and B12, which contribute to normal nervous system function, normal mental function and normal energy metabolism.
What is special about BWG Health products?
We have added our OTS Technology to our products and protected the high quality ingredients with amber glass bottles.
What is OTS Technology?
- Vitamin B12 supports brain Performance.
- Vitamin B12 is important for folic acid metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 is important for cell formation and cell building
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the formation of red blood cells
- Vitamin B12 is involved in all growth processes
- Without additives of animal origin, 100%vegan
- Production: Made with care in Germany under high quality standards in strictly controlled facilities.
Directions for use
Directions: Take 2 capsules per day with sufficient water. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Ingredients: Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), coating agent (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), red clover extract, primrose extract, St. John's wort extract, hops extract, suspending agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids), Simisifuga extract, suspending agent (silicon dioxide), pyridoxine hydrochloride, methylcobalamin.
Warnings: Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy Lifestyle.
|Shipping weight:||0,20 kg|
|Item weight:||0,12 kg|
There are no reviews yet.