IMMUN OTS with vitamins and trace elements
Food supplement, drinking bottle with vitamins, trace elements and orange juice concentrate.
Flavor: Orange fresh
BWG HEALTH Immune OTS is a unique and highly concentrated vitamin complex designed to maintain a normally functioning immune system.
It contains a special combination of micronutrients that helps support normal immune system function, energy metabolism, cell protection and maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
Vitamin C and zinc, together with vitamin D and the trace elements selenium and copper, contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system.
Vitamin B2 and biotin contribute to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes. Selected B vitamins support energy metabolism. The product also contains micronutrients for cell protection. The coordinated nutrients are contained in the practical drinking vial.
One drinking ampoule instead of many pills.
Simply drink one drinking ampoule 1x a day for a strong immune system. Ideal also for on the go.
- Vitamin A to strengthen the defenses
- Vitamin A is important for cell growth
- Vitamin A is important for iron balance/metabolism
- Vitamin B1 is important for concentration
- Vitamin B1 for optimization of cell function
- Vitamin B2 is important for nerve functions
- Vitamin B2 – protection against oxidation
- Vitamin B2 is important for the maintenance of nerve sheathing
- Vitamin B2 is involved in the breakdown of homocysteine
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy metabolism, reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and normal immune system function
- Vitamin C contributes to collagen formation and thus to normal, healthy function of bones, cartilage, skin and teeth
- Vitamin C is important for maintaining bone density
- Vitamin C protects the thinking functions of the brain
- Vitamin C protects memory function
- Vitamin C is important for joint function
- Vitamin C helps to protect organs such as eyes, kidneys, nerves, brain, heart and blood vessels from the effects of free radicals
- Vitamin C is necessary for building and maintaining healthy bones, teeth, gums, cartilage and skin
- Vitamin C – antioxidant protection
- Vitamin C for the function of the immune system
- Vitamin C makes a valuable contribution to supporting the body’s defenses
- Vitamin C nutritively supports collagen formation
- Vitamin C increases the permeability of vascular walls
- Vitamin C – prerequisite for an intact immune system
- Vitamin C – participation in many metabolic processes
- Vitamin C is involved in the breakdown of cholesterol
- Vitamin D3 – nutritionally important for bones and immune system
- Vitamin D3 contributes to normal blood calcium levels
- Vitamin D3 promotes the formation of strong bones
- Vitamin D3 is important for excitation conduction in muscle and nerve cells
- Vitamin D3 contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Vitamin D3 contributes to normal functioning of the immune system
- Vitamin D3 has a function in cell division
- Vitamin D3 promotes the formation and strengthening of healthy bones
- Vitamin E contributes to the maintenance of healthy blood vessels and intact blood circulation
- Vitamin E protects vital vitamins, hormones and enzymes from free radical attacks
- Vitamin E helps to protect organs such as eyes, kidneys, nerves, brain, heart and blood vessels from the effects of free radicals
- Vitamin E inactivates free radicals
- Vitamin E has a vasodilating effect
- Vitamin E is especially important for the functioning of the immune system
- Vitamin E is important for blood flow properties
- Vitamin E makes a valuable contribution to the support of the body’s own defenses
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects cells in the body and supports the body’s natural defenses
- Vitamin E is important for cell protection
- Vitamin K is important for strong, stable bones
- Vitamin K contributes to better remineralization of bones
- Niacin (vitamin B3) is important for skin and nerve function
- Niacin (vitamin B3) is needed for the formation and breakdown of carbohydrates, fatty acids and amino acids.
- Niacin (vitamin B3) supports the functioning of the nervous system
- Niacin (vitamin B3) is important for skin and nerve function
- Biotin is important for protein metabolism
- Biotin supports metabolic function (carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism)
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) is important as a coenzyme component for the entire metabolism
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) helps the body to properly utilize carbohydrates and amino acids
- Iron is necessary for the function of the immune system
- Iron – optimizes the immune system
- Iron is required for mental/cognitive development and function
- Iron is important for hemoglobin formation and oxygen transport
- Iron is needed for blood formation
- Zinc contributes to normal immune system function
- Zinc contributes to normal fatty acid metabolism
- Zinc contributes to normal metabolism of macronutrients
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function
- Zinc contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism
- Zinc contributes to normal acid-base metabolism
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissue and healthy pigmentation of skin and hair
- Copper is important for brain and nerve function
- Copper is important for the formation of bones and connective tissue
- Copper is important for supporting metabolism
- Copper is important for the immune system
- Copper is needed for the pigmentation of skin and hair
- Copper helps the body defend itself against free radicals
- Copper is necessary for the normal functioning of the neurological system
- Manganese – a component of the antioxidant protection system of the organism
- Manganese helps to bind free radicals
- Manganese promotes normal bone formation
- Selenium protects the body from free radicals
- The body needs selenium for the function of the immune system
- Selenium – strengthening the immune system
- Selenium is particularly important for the functioning of the immune system
- Selenium makes a valuable contribution to supporting the body’s own defenses
- Selenium – High antioxidant potential
- Selenium is an essential trace element with important functions in metabolism
- Selenium is important for cell protection
- Zinc is important for a well-functioning immune system
- Zinc strengthens the immune system
- Zinc is particularly important for the functioning of the immune system
- Zinc is important for an active metabolism
- Zinc is a component of enzymes that scavenge free radicals
- Zinc is an antioxidant
- Chromium helps regulate blood sugar levels
- Chromium – important functions in carbohydrate metabolism
- Molybdenum is involved in uric acid metabolism
- Molybdenum is involved in the breakdown of purines (substances that the body breaks down to uric acid)
- Iodine is essential for normal mental development
- Iodine plays a role in brain development
- Iodine is important for metabolism
- Cistus creticus L. – Unfortunately, no information may be given here by law
- Made in Germany : Quality & Control, Manufactured in German production, under the highest quality standards (ISO & HACCP) and strict hygiene guidelines.
BWG Health Line stands for premium quality directly from Germany.
Recommandation: daily consume the contents of one drinking bottle (22.5 ml = daily portion) with or after a meal.
Our Immune OTS Drink can also be taken on a permanent basis.
Ingredients: Water, orange juice concentrate (20%), L-ascorbic acid, fructose, flavor, DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate, acidity regulator (sodium hydroxide), nicotinamide, Cistus creticus L. (0. 19%) , preservative (potassium sorbate), thickener (xanthan gum), zinc gluconate, calcium D-pantothenate, sweeteners (sodium cyclamate, sucralose, saccharin, neohesperidin), ferrous gluconate, citrus extract (Citrus aurantium L. ) (0.06%), retinyl palmitate, manganese sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, copper gluconate, colorant (beta-carotene), potassium iodide, D-biotin, chromium (III) chloride, sodium molybdate, sodium selenite, phylloquinone, cholecalciferol.
Warnings: Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy Lifestyle.
Storage conditions: Store at room temperature (up to 25°C), cool, dry and protected from sunlight. The proportion of natural ingredients contained in BWG Immune OTS may cause slight color changes or turbidity in the drinking liquid, which have no effect on the product Quality.
|Shipping weight:||1,40 kg|
|Item weight:||1,24 kg|
There are no reviews yet.