Flora 15 - Cultures Complex
The healthier the intestinal flora, the healthier the person!
In naturopathy, building up the intestinal flora has traditionally been one of the important components of any therapy. Moreover, it is one of the most effective measures to maintain health.
Especially after taking antibiotics, the intestinal flora should be rebuilt immediately. Here, intake over a longer period of time is recommended.
A disturbed intestinal flora is often the result of today's modern lifestyle and diet. Stress, antibiotic therapies, acid-forming foods and an overly sterile living environment can have a negative effect on the intestines.
Supporting the intestinal flora is therefore useful in many cases. At least three months are recommended. Probiotics can also positively support the vaginal flora.
PROBIOTICS POWDER FOR THE IMMUNE SYSTEM.
The probiotic cultures in FLORA 15 provide uncomplicated symbiotic control.
Since an overwhelming part of our immune system is located in the intestine and is closely related to the intestinal flora, probiotics like FLORA 15 support a harmonious intestinal flora.
PROBIOTICS WITH LACTOBACILLUS REUTERI, LACTOBACILLUS SALIVARIUS AND BIFIDUM INFANTIS.
In FLORA 15 you get the particularly important cultures Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus salivarius and Bifidum infantis, which are known for numerous extremely positive effects.
L. salivarius is an antagonist of the caries bacteria in our mouth, as is L. reuteri. Probiotics with L. reuteri and B. infantis are also recommended for expectant and nursing mothers.
An additional complex of vitamins and minerals.
For people who want an all-in-one solution for their health, we developed FLORA 15 which is additionally added with B vitamins and magnesium. This further enhances the product and gives it a high benefit.
What is special about the BWG Health products?
We have added our OTS technology to our products and protected the high quality ingredients with amber glass bottles.
More about our OTS technology
- Niacin, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, riboflavin, thiamine, biotin, magnesium contribute to normal nervous system function
- vitamin B12, vitamin B6, niacin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, folate, magnesium contribute to the reduction of fatigue and tiredness
- Niacin, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, thiamin, biotin, magnesium contribute to normal energy metabolism
- Niacin, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, thiamin, biotin, folic acid, magnesium contribute to normal mental function
- Vitamin B12, vitamin B6, folic acid contribute to normal immune system function
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- B12, B6 and folic acid contribute to normal immune system function
- Niacin, riboflavin, biotin contribute to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Niacin riboflavin, biotin contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
- Riboflavin contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Pantothenic acid contributes to normal mental performance
- Folic acid contributes to the growth of maternal tissue during pregnancy
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Thiamine contributes to normal heart function
- Vitamin B12 supports brain performance
- Vitamin B12 is important for folic acid metabolism
- Vitamin B12 is important for cell formation and cell structure
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the formation of red blood cells
- Vitamin B12 is involved in all growth processes
- Without additives of animal origin, 100% vegan
- Production: Made in Germany - produced with care in Germany
Directions for use
Directions: take 2 capsules per day before a meal with liquid.
Ingredients: Magnesium salts of citric acid, resistant corn dextrin, coating agent hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegan capsule shell), lactic acid and bifidobacteria [Bifidobacterium (= B.). breve, B. infantis, B. lactis, B. longum, Lactobacillus (=L.) acidophilus, L. bulgaricus, L. casei, L. crispatus, L. fermentum, L. paracasei, L. plantarum, L. reuteri, L. rhamnosus, L. salivarius, Streptococcus thermophilus], niacin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamin, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)
Warnings: Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy Lifestyle.
|Shipping weight:||0,20 kg|
|Item weight:||0,12 kg|
There are no reviews yet.